Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN's Bengals Training Camp Preview
(07-25-2022, 12:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The good news is we are almost officially out of off season. Practices start soon and then soon pre-season games.

It will nice to be able to discuss football we see and heat about on the field.

I think we all agree (other than key injuries we can't control), our OL is the key to having a great 2022. But, I also want to see if our defense can take another big step forward in 2022. To me, it is all about the trenches and controlling both sides of the LOS.

I am excited for a fun team to watch.
Defense is a big question mark for me. We could be average or we could be pretty bad.

We all know how much of a difference Bates can make if he plays all-out like he did in the playoffs.

Excited to see what Dax Hill can do and I think he could make some plays for us.

I'm also pumped to see what Ossai can do.

I think we have some quality players but it remains to be seen if they feed off of each other and step-up their games.

(07-25-2022, 12:45 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Did we do enough for OL Depth? with 2 of the 3 big signings not practicing.....

We will see

That's the huge question mark and I think it dwarfs all other questions. 

I think we'll be a lot better than last season and Burrow took us to the Super Bowl behind a swiss cheese offensive line, but we can't let him take a beating like that again.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN's Bengals Training Camp Preview - BFritz21 - 07-25-2022, 03:39 PM