Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals Media Lunch aka Mock Turtle Soup Day
(07-25-2022, 04:24 PM)PDub80 Wrote: That's the equivalent of a senior in high school dating a sophomore. This happens in the USA literally every day. Seniors date freshmen as well and the age gap there is even wider. The idea that a 15 year old and an 18 year old dating is out of bounds, I just cannot get behind.

The allegations came out way after the relationship/alleged assault took place (2+ years, to be exact).... literally right before the draft. Facts: Girl went out w Carman a handful of times after a txtual relationship, things went too far (she decided after it happened), she saw he was about to become wealthy, she asked for cash... got none... cried rape.

Nothing more to this than the above ^ GOING BY EVIDENCE, TIMELINE, AND REPORTS. Clemson police and a county investigetor investigated this for 5 months and found nothing to charge Carman with. There were holes and incinsistancies in the girl's story as well as holes in witness accounts from her friends, whom she claimed she told immediately after.

I just don't see this as anythjng more than guy and girl (maybe) went too far, girl had regrets.... Only, 2 years later she starts telling people she was raped and decides to report it to the police in an effort to "protect her friend" (her words, not mine) who had recently started dating Carman.

Never accused him of being a rapist but an 18 year old star footballer sleeping with a 15 year old girl is kiddy fiddling.

Now I guess it’s not like the movies in high school over there where you all drink from red plastic cups and bang the cheerleaders but surely the guy could find a girl his own age or at least one old enough for legal consent.

It’s 16 over here and if a guy who was 18 brought his 15 year old girlfriend in to a bar he wouldn’t be able to take a sip of his pint before getting thrown through the window.

The organisation going on about character and judgement and then they’ve got a mediocre lineman with a knackered back who has a fetish for girls who still carry around a Dora the explorer rucksack seems too much of an effort for me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Media Lunch aka Mock Turtle Soup Day - BengalsLUFC - 07-25-2022, 05:34 PM