Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8,300 rounds of ammo, assault rifle, body armor:man who impersonated Air Marshal
(12-06-2015, 12:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No we are not.

A person who has 100 cats is crazy.  A person that has 100 guns, thousands of rounds of ammo, steroids, and fake security badges is crazy dangerous.

What could he possibly want to do with all those weapons and fake IDs that was NOT dangerous?

I had an uncle who died about 4 years ago who had a large cache of guns, ammo, camping gear and cash who simply did not trust the world and wanted to be "ready" in case of terrorist attack or some apocalypse scenario. He always had a rifle, a pistol and ammo in his car with him, but kept the majority of his stockpile at home. This guy could have been a similar scenario. I can see the usefulness of having fake IDs in a chaos situation. That's what he could possibly want to do with all those weapons. I am not saying it was....but there are possibilities that do not include imminent danger to others.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8,300 rounds of ammo, assault rifle, body armor:man who impersonated Air Marshal - Beaker - 12-06-2015, 02:56 PM