Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bates is communitcating with Dax Hill
(07-28-2022, 04:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Makes me feel better about the situation. I really like Jessie, I just don't like his agent.

Think he will play on the Tag regardless I just don't know how well he will play with all of this on his mind.

He should of just signed the extension IMO.

I know his agent told him to hold out for more but that is what you get with agents. Chaos, not good.

Daxton Hill is such a great pick. I think this guy could end up being one of the best Safeties in the NFL and the most
versatile of the bunch. He can play anywhere in the Secondary and could even play LB if we needed him to with his
sure tackling. Cool of Jessie Bates reaching out to his 1 year teammate while we hopefully make a run at a SB win.

Yeah. I’ve said it a bunch of times that his agent is behind this and it could end up backfiring on Bates.

Hopefully, Dax being in camp motivates Bates to get in camp soon and prevents him from half-assing the regular season because no one wants to be outplayed by a younger guy, especially when you’re trying to get your current team or another club to give you a long-term contract.

I hope Dax can make some noise and play well enough to make Bates nervous.

Another aspect is the other players because they could see Dax playing hard and playing well and say the hell with Bates.

Like we both said, it’s most likely his agent’s influence, so I hope Bates doesn’t end up getting screwed but, at this point, it’s strictly business.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bates is communitcating with Dax Hill - BFritz21 - 07-28-2022, 04:42 PM