Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Matt Gaetz Among 20 Republicans Who Voted Against Human Trafficking Bill
(07-28-2022, 12:23 PM)hollodero Wrote: I would think that would be a quite apparent explanation. Maybe the man is just dumb. That he's in Congress imho would not refute that assertion. The fact that he was so careless with his whole lewd affairs, however, seems to be an indication that he might be. Eg. apparently he showed around candid photos of his conquests on the house floor, which is just, well, a pretty dumb thing to do.

As imho is the suggestion that everyone deliberatly infect themselves with Covid, or that he brought a Holocaust denier as guest to the SOTU, illegally used tax payer money to pay a extreme right-wing person as speechwriter (and got caught), implied - rather said out loud - that women that are most vehemently in favor of abortion rights are ugly and no one wants to impregnate them anyway, and tried to get Norway to nominate Trump for the nobel peace prize. Oh and he openly threatened Michael Cohen one day before his testimony in Congress, lead this incredibly embarrassing stunt of storming into a classified impeachment hearing, called the texts of those two FBI love birds (Page and Strzok) the greatest coincidence since the immaculate reception and then could not explain what this even means. He slammed Hunter Biden for substance abuse and then suffered the obvious counter that he himself was arrested for DUI. Maybe he's dumb. 

Dear lord, I admit I'm a tad embarrassed that you know so much more about the guy than I do.  The only thing I recall hearing about him was the under age accusation.  I will say, when you look at the other no votes it doesn't exactly read like an all star team.

(07-28-2022, 12:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yep but bad looks only matter if voters care.  He seems politically invincible. 

It's not enough that he does amoral things, he has to brag that he did them and flex that he is above the law and simultaneously whine that he's being unfairly persecuted.  He's just gloriously awful. 

Yeah, like I mentioned above I hadn't heard about a fair number of the things Hollo mentioned.  I've certainly seen articles with his name in the headline, but I must not have been interested enough to actually read the article.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Matt Gaetz Among 20 Republicans Who Voted Against Human Trafficking Bill - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-28-2022, 06:54 PM