Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.6 Average
We're Officially In A Recession
https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GDP

A recession under a Democrat? That's pretty rare. The above link provided by basballguy in another thread shows all of the recessions since World War II. It's amazing how many recessions follow Republican Tax Cuts. Or am I just reacting off of emotions when I see those grey areas indicating recessions in the link? I'm sure all of the idio . . . I mean . . . all of my fellow American citizens blaming anything they can on Biden will notice how many recessions come under Republican Presidents and re-think their politics or at least find something else to whine and cry about.

HA!

Just kidding. All that facts appear to do to you is make you change the subject or ignore the thread until it dies a natural death.

What was Trump's initial response to the pandemic? Re-instate the pandemic response team he disbanded? Ramp up PPE for hospital staff? Tell people the truth about coronavirus? Nope. A Tax Cut proposal. In March. Over a month after he told Bob Woodward that he knew it was airborne.
Quote:"This is deadly stuff," Trump told Woodward in a Feb. 7 phone call.

“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump told Woodward, according to The Post. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”

Lockdown was five days after this. He knew facts about the virus that he hid from the public. 

'I'm sure his mishandling of the virus, and the complicity of his fellow Republicans, had nothing to do with our current shituation and all of it is the fault of the policies of Democrats. I don't have any facts to prove this . . . I just know it.'

That's how you sound.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
We're Officially In A Recession - BFritz21 - 07-28-2022, 02:53 PM
RE: We're Officially In A Recession - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 07-28-2022, 10:30 PM