Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.6 Average
We're Officially In A Recession
(07-28-2022, 10:30 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GDP

A recession under a Democrat? That's pretty rare. The above link provided by basballguy in another thread shows all of the recessions since World War II. It's amazing how many recessions follow Republican Tax Cuts. Or am I just reacting off of emotions when I see those grey areas indicating recessions in the link? I'm sure all of the idio . . . I mean . . . all of my fellow American citizens blaming anything they can on Biden will notice how many recessions come under Republican Presidents and re-think their politics or at least find something else to whine and cry about.

'I'm sure his mishandling of the virus, and the complicity of his fellow Republicans, had nothing to do with our current shituation and all of it is the fault of the policies of Democrats. I don't have any facts to prove this . . . I just know it.'

That's how you sound.

Haha, I was wondering if you'd pop up in this thread.  

This recession is a failure of the world governments (including Biden and Trump)...though Trump did push back on the ideas of shutdowns and stimulus.  :)

You can't shutdown the economy, keep interest rates low, and print money all at the same time (really lol none of them should ever happen)....and think we wouldn't end up in this place.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
We're Officially In A Recession - BFritz21 - 07-28-2022, 02:53 PM
RE: We're Officially In A Recession - basballguy - 07-28-2022, 10:35 PM