Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bates is communitcating with Dax Hill
(07-28-2022, 09:35 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Someone else proposed this and I just can't see why the Vikings would accept. Jefferson fits the "generational" tag and is a top three WR - arguably the best, though I think that is Cooper Kupp at the moment. 

This proposal is saying "here, we will give you an inconsistent, malcontent safety who wants to be paid top tier money for your potential Hall of Fame caliber receiver. Oh, and we'll throw in a slot receiver." On top of this, the Vikings just drafted a safety in the first round this year. The Vikings become demonstrably worse via this trade, in my opinion. 

EDIT - I don’t mean this as a dog at Boyd. He is a fantastic slot receiver, but he isn’t able to provide the same value that Jefferson can.
Yeah I don't see that either the most I could see for Bates is 2nd RD pick or a 3rd + a role player.

Also I wouldn't do that trade I think the combo of Bates + Boyd is better than Jefferson.  Jefferson is of course the better player out of the three but Bates and  Boyd are pretty good players on their own.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bates is communitcating with Dax Hill - J24 - 07-28-2022, 11:50 PM