Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Democrats Dangerously Close To Changing Laws So President Is Elected By Popular Vote
(07-29-2022, 07:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, I'm pretty sure the biggest supporters of the 2A are currently attempting to facilitate tyranny.  Methinks the recent political insanity has shown how vulnerable our democracy really is despite all the safeguards that were put into place.  To paraphrase Merlin "We will break what cannot be broken."

I think you're indulging in some lazy stereotypes here.  I know a very large number of people who own a very large number of firearms and not a single one would fit that description.  My group of friends (not people I know from work) would do desert shoot camping trips and people would be legitimately stunned at how diverse our group was when responding to Instagram pictures (not mine, I almost never post on Instagram).  The stereotype of the older white gun nut is not even close to relevant anymore.  Not saying those guys don't exist, but I don't think they account for anything close to a plurality of gun owners.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats Dangerously Close To Changing Laws So President Is Elected By Popular Vote - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-29-2022, 07:46 PM