Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Democrats Dangerously Close To Changing Laws So President Is Elected By Popular Vote
(07-29-2022, 07:54 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I wouldn't say that. The GOP/Dems don't give it a full effort in states where they know they will likely lose in. They focus on quick trips in their Favored states and spend most of their time in swing states.

Instead of campaigning like that, both sides will focus more on the higher population states/areas.

And if they start winning the popular vote, you'll go back to complaining and wanting the EC back. 

Possibly, but it's also hard to say since the popular vote has become such a democrat thing.  I'd love to see a situation where republicans win the popular vote but democrats win the EC by a comfortable margin just to see if republicans would really handle it as well as they think democrats should. 

It's like when the Bengals were god awful and they'd be 0-8 and the Steelers would be like 6-2 and I'd be in a sour mood and some of my Steeler fan pals would be like "You complain too much, if the Steelers were 0-8 I'd handle it better than you would."  Yeah, big talk, pal...hopefully you get to show me how nicely you accept losing soon. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats Dangerously Close To Changing Laws So President Is Elected By Popular Vote - Nately120 - 07-29-2022, 08:00 PM