Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Get your torches and pitchforks ready, it’s time for Bengals slander
(07-31-2022, 11:15 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I've noticed plenty of fans getting tired of the luck narrative and have started really pushing back on the injuries, specifically. The Bengals were fortunate with injuries, regardless of how you look at it. Bengals starters missed a combined 17 games last season, including the playoffs. Most of the injuries sustained were depth pieces, not critical pieces (ADG, Bachie, Ossai etc.) 

I don't see how this is true. A Study by The Buffalo News showed:  "The Bills lost only 36 games by starters" and they were ranked 2nd and the Bengals were ranked 9th.  Starters lost 17 combined games?  It doesn't seem to fit with with the Buffalo News report, which has the Bengals Starters losing 58 games due to injury.  And that was just the regular season, not the postseason. Your report of 17 games combined also doesn't fit with my memory, but I don't have the time to go through the injury reports.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/bills-enjoyed-the-second-healthiest-starting-lineup-in-nfl-in-2021/article_b37146d8-8e94-11ec-ac3a-f787068ebed4.html

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get your torches and pitchforks ready, it’s time for Bengals slander - Nepa - 07-31-2022, 12:04 PM