Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do ring chasers think of us, and us of them?
(08-01-2022, 07:12 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You need to learn some history.  Mike Brown made Carson Palmer the highest paid QB in the league.  Willie Anderson was the highets paid RT.  Levi Jones was a top 5 paid LT.

Next.

Again you have to follow the thread. The OP said will we attract more ring chasers. That’s what I’m responding to. Have you had your memory pills this morning Fred? Never once have I discussed resigning our own guys. It’s about attracting others wanting to come here. Again I don’t think we make plays for high dollar guys like Armstead because we need that money for our own. Go get some coffee Fred. Strong kind
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do ring chasers think of us, and us of them? - Soonerpeace - 08-01-2022, 10:42 AM