Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School
(08-01-2022, 11:30 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The government sucks, but libertarians get 1 percent of the vote while the GOP passes gun control and pulls this BS scare tactic stuff to misdirect people. 

We dont want the 2A so much as we want to be poor martyrs who are willing to die for our endangered rights....next time.  We will fight and die for it next time.  Promise. 

Unless people who were protesting the now illegality of bump stocks overthrew Trump when I wasn't looking.  Ah well that's just an unnecessary gun right isn't it?  God bless Trump and Reagan for doing gun control right.  

People still have it good here.  Comfortable people don't rise up.  Also, as I said before the ban, which is likely to be struck down now anyways, bump stocks are a stupid range toy.  I'm sure there's a few idiots out there who think it's a game changer for them, but you can achieve the exact same effect with a shoelace or your belt loop and the way the mechanism works makes the weapon wholly inaccurate.

Now, if the "assault weapons" ban actually goes into effect (it won't) and the government starts actually confiscating people's property, that could be a tipping point.  Not saying I want that (that's for the looking to twist an argument crowd), but it could definitely happen.  Hell, it happened at that Bundy ranch over far less.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-01-2022, 11:43 AM