Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Early winners and losers at Training camp
(08-02-2022, 11:21 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The fact that Carman couldn't make it on the field in the Super Bowl is absolutely terrifying to me. I couldn't fathom a player being worse than Adeniji at RG and yet, somehow, Carman could not secure that starting spot. It would be a massive leap for him to go from that to a quality starting LG but he was a 2nd round pick. I guess you gotta give players grace every once in a while.

It helps that the player I wanted in the 2nd round, Teven Jenkins, has been a complete and absolute bust to this point, so I no longer feel like we're missing out on a good player having taken Carman. Turns out 2nd round Olinemen are just a bit of a mixed bag/lotto ticket for whatever reason. The same thing happened in 2019. I was upset that Jawaan Taylor, Greg Little, Cody Ford and Dalton Risner all went off the board right before our 2nd round pick but, turns out, none of them had the career that I thought they would to this point.

Oh my yes. I doubt Adeniji sticks this season. He was just awful. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Early winners and losers at Training camp - bengalfan74 - 08-02-2022, 11:50 AM