Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Early winners and losers at Training camp
(08-02-2022, 01:30 PM)pally Wrote: This time last year, we were hearing Ja'Marr Chase was going to be a bust because he couldn't catch a pass
I remember that Hilarious

I'm LOVING THIS!

Thinking of laying a few hundred on him to lead the league in receiving because I think he's like 10 to 1! 

Only problem is that we have a lot of mouths to feed and teams will be selling out to stop him, but, with Burrow having time in the pocket, I think they'd have to triple team him to attempt to slow him down!
(08-02-2022, 01:58 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: yeah Preseason/Camp preformances arent the Rule....

I also love reports of OL looking real good without PADS  lol

I know defensive linemen also bull-rush and and use other methods of strength, but I really like hearing linemen looking good without pads because it means that they're moving good and (hopefully) getting their hand placements right because, being a passing league, we need technique in pass protection over burying defenders into the ground. 

Don't get me wrong because I'm an old fashioned guy and I want to see smash-mouth blocks/football, but that's not the NFL anymore.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Early winners and losers at Training camp - BFritz21 - 08-02-2022, 02:26 PM