Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Early winners and losers at Training camp
(08-02-2022, 10:14 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/lists/cincinnati-bengals-training-camp-early-winners-losers-2

I know, I know it's TC hype. We've had our share of that back through the years. But I'm hoping and praying the Carman reports aren't just hype.

Also really glad Hurst is making an impression. And CTB may well displace Apple before this season is over it seems ?

Awesome, so great to hear Carman impressing, this is what I wanted to hear and I wanted to hear Zach Carter impressing which 
honestly is my only question on the team right now besides depth. Backup 3-tech plays a lot of snaps. No surprise to me that CTB
and Hurst are playing great for us. I could definitely see CTB starting over Apple if Apple gets inconsistent again.

Apple is good depth behind CTB though. ThumbsUp

Really think Hayden Hurst can help us in the Red Zone where we were disappointing on Offense last season. Need to score TD's
once we get there. I think this is the perfect place for Hurst to take his career to the next level and really show why he was a 1st 
round pick.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Early winners and losers at Training camp - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-04-2022, 02:27 PM