Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you guys doing this weekend?
(11-21-2015, 10:38 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Last weekend we stayed at a farm B&B in the Blue Ridge Mountains that serves as an animal rescue.  Agritourism . . . I suppose is the popular term.  Next weekend we be in Charleston, SC for Thanksgiving.  

So I hope this weekend we can stay home and I won't hemorrhage any more money.

So visited family in Charleston last weekend.  Went to high school football game-pretty good.  Went to see Pixar's The Good Dinosaur.  It was good, but at one point the dinosaur and the boy are hallucinating on fermented fruit.  I was like, "OMG, they're tripping."  Didn't expect to have that conversation with my 10 year old daughter and her friend.  Visited Patriots Point with the USS Yorktown and the MOH museum.  A visited A Lowcountry Christmas which I give a C.  If you have kids 10 or older they probably aren't going to be into it.

This weekend: Christmas decorating and work Christmas party.  Daughter went to Bday party yesterday and too tired to see hockey game like we planned.  Fine with me because I watched college football.

I have shoulder surgery this Wednesday, so next weekend I expect to be whining like a little girl.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you guys doing this weekend? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 12-06-2015, 03:52 PM