Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Zawahiri toasted in Hellfire.
(08-07-2022, 03:15 AM)Leon Wrote: mary has stage 3 breast cancer. and no i dont mind at all. thank you for the gesture.

im so glad your sister is a surviver. cancer is so awful. mary is a tough ol gal. much tougher then me but the cemo is takin its toll and is to prepare her for her surgery. the way i inderstand the cemo is to help shrink the tumor so when they go in they hope to be able to get as much as possible out. but they have had some concerns recent that mary could explain better then me. seeing her in this condition breaks my heart. weve been married 42 years.

i just hope and pray every chance i can that she dont get taken from me. i hate seeing her this way an dont know what i would do without her. i was never gonna bring up mary or what were going through with her cancer on here but there was just something about you talking about drinking at home at night that just took me to when we used to sit on the porch and drink a few at night,, and then i guess the gates opened and i couldnt help taking bout her.

i know we have our disagreemnent but thanks for letting me talk to you about this. it helps alot. sometimes is harder with family cause you want to be real positive with them but in private i worry all the time.

I understand the feeling of putting on appearances for the sake of others. 

Don't bottle that kind of stuff up. You've gotta release once in awhile. It's a disgusting, ugly disease that no one should have to suffer. You're right when you say we don't agree on a lot, but I know we can agree on that.

I won't say I'll pray - it's not my bag; but you do have my hope. Take care of your wife, bud. Stay strong for her and if you have any moments where you have to be weak, well have those too. Even if you can only have them to strangers on the internet.

Best of luck to you and your wife.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Al Zawahiri toasted in Hellfire. - Dill - 08-02-2022, 11:41 AM
RE: Al Zawahiri toasted in Hellfire. - BigPapaKain - 08-07-2022, 10:03 AM