Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow doing sprints in the golf cart..
(08-08-2022, 12:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I know many people with troubled pasts and bipolar disorders.  

The real men work on their problems while the chickenshits get drunk and start fights in bars.

He has worked on it.

"I’m bipolar, but I’ve never told nobody nothing about my bipolar because I didn’t want it to interfere with nothing else," Jones continued. "Different things that I’ve dealt with on the fly but only between me, my household, my wife and my doctors ... that people don’t understand. ... And when I was playing football, I ain’t want to take no medicine because I didn’t want it to take away from my passion for what I was doing ... when I'm playing at the top level that I've ever played at. ... I had to figure out how I'm going to make this work. So I figure out now it's time to move on from this and get my life together for me and my kids and my family. So it takes time and for each his own. ... I'm not here to judge nobody. As long as you figure it out ... I'm happy. I'm content. My kids are good. I've got everything I want pretty much. I've got a great relationship with my family. I ain't got no problems. Life is good over here, man.”

And no, you don’t know people that were NFL rich on top of dealing with that other stuff.

We have another thread currently going right now about Chris Henry Jr - who he adopted out of the goodness of his heart. He also absolutely bleeds orange and black (still lives in Cincy & supports the team constantly). I think labeling him a “chickenshit” just because he said something somewhat disparaging about your boy is pretty weak.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow doing sprints in the golf cart.. - Nicomo Cosca - 08-08-2022, 12:21 PM