Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Early winners and losers at Training camp
(08-08-2022, 12:33 PM)Housh Wrote: Nope because Joe doesn’t have an internal clock that makes him run a count before he actually needs to. I love Mahommes but he ruins plays by twisting and turning too quickly which makes his lineman work harder

Keep him in the pocket, that is the key to frustrating Mahomes as he is probably the best passer on the run ever.

Joe can pass good on the run too though, but nobody has Mahomes talent I have ever seen.

Yes his one weakness is probably when coverage is good he panics if no one is open and if you get any pressure with 
your front 3 it can be bad news for that Offense as we saw with the way we played him in both 2nd halves.

(08-08-2022, 01:07 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I get your point, but I don't know if "ruins" is the right word to use here. He has the highest career passer rating in NFL history, an MVP, a SB with a SB MVP and has never missed a conference championship game. He also has a notably lower sack % than Tom Brady does, who is known for playing behind great lines and being masterful at evading pressure despite athletic limitations. 

Dude is great no question. There is a way to beat him though as noted.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Early winners and losers at Training camp - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-08-2022, 01:16 PM