Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paycor Stadium Welcome to the Jungle
(08-09-2022, 10:54 AM)pally Wrote: It is not money they need as much as they need cash. They have a lot of expenditures coming up besides some high-dollar contracts. They are building the long-awaited practice facility and will contribute to upgrades at PBS. Plus they have to plan for any potential financial glitches that might come with Mike's death.  

The Brown family isn't poor by any means.  However, in the NFL world, they are especially when compared against new Broncos owner Rob Walton or Jimmy Haslam.  

Please sow us where you have definitive proof they do not have estates set up and have not started transferring ownership to Katie. I am not a billionaire, but I have done well and have an estate set up that will yield zero tax liability to my children and their children.

I am guessing Mike Brown the shrewd lawyer who has shown great ability to manage large sums of money has a plan for his death.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paycor Stadium Welcome to the Jungle - Luvnit2 - 08-09-2022, 12:11 PM