Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRAZY Stat About Our Receivers!
(08-09-2022, 10:17 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: If he stays healthy, Mixon will have a monster year . . . possibly MVP. I don't really see the passing stats exploding this year. I expect a lot of wins and quite a few of those will be games where Mixon and company will be running out the clock for most of the 4th quarter. This should be the best line that he's ever had in his life.

I just don't see it Vinyl. In today's NFL you've got to keep your foot on the gas basically the entire game. And the way we'll keep our foot on the gas is with Burrow and Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Hurst, and even Mixon/Evans in the passing game.

Since 2000 there's been exactly 4 RB's win the MVP and 3 of them were 2006 and back. Three of them had 350 area or more carries and several receptions. I just don't see Mixon getting in the 400 touches area.

And another thing even if we are in a position to run the clock out there's 11 in the box on D and we'll be in no hurry to run the ball. It's a 3 yards in a cloud of dust type of thing.

I don't doubt what Mixon's production is up some, more yards per carry. But I doubt his carries go up much. He's like 270 area.

For him to be in the conversation for MVP as you say he'll have to have a MONSTER year, 1800 yards rushing and I just doubt he has that kinda touches.

Perhaps I'm wrong ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
CRAZY Stat About Our Receivers! - BFritz21 - 08-08-2022, 12:10 AM
RE: CRAZY Stat About Our Receivers! - bengalfan74 - 08-09-2022, 02:02 PM
RE: CRAZY Stat About Our Receivers! - tms - 08-10-2022, 12:36 PM