Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardinals at Bengals Friday WISH Lists ?
(08-10-2022, 10:25 PM)jason Wrote: Agreed... Hoping for no injuries during a boring and meaningless game is played out.

I said to start, no injuries. We always say no injuries in every preseason every year.  Still, there are few preseason games anymore for players to do something positive and get on game film and show they belong on this team.  I don't even want to see Burrow or Mixon in this game.  The Bengals do need the back-up QBs and back-up RBs to show something, and show the bench behind Burrow and Mixon is not a total weakness all season.  Also The New O Line has to get in some reps together, and then the bench O Line show there is some depth there.  Bengals must find some depth.  The score of the game is meaningless, but the players trying to make this team have to come to play hard.  I do care about The Steelers game score opening day, so Bengals can't just throw their jock straps on the field and expect the AFC North to just hand it to Bengals in 2022.   A big question for Bengals is how good are the back-ups if Burrow or Mixon would miss some time in the season.  I don't want to see the back-ups stink up the place like they did in Cleveland end of season. It left doubts how much Bengals can depend on last years back-up QB, and it's time some of these back-up RB's added more to this team.  Friday is an opportunity to play and show something for the bench warmers. 

again, GO BENGALS...... Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cardinals at Bengals Friday WISH Lists ? - kevin - 08-11-2022, 01:00 AM