Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago
(08-12-2022, 03:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Even so, Trump and his side never need to show anything since his followers don't need evidence, they just need him to say the other side is lying or cheating. 

Anything that the DOJ or FBI release is going to be labeled a lie or fake or planted and that's evidence enough for the MAGA crowd. 

He may as well also claim the FBI broke in and found nothing but managed to steal his evidence Obama was born in Kenya, his healthcare plan he never implemented, and all his evidence the 2020 election was rigged. 

Trump's word is evidence.  Evidence is worthless. 

GQP members stating he should have been given a 'forthwith subpoena' instead of a search warrant.  Apparently they haven't kept up on daddy's view of subpoena's or the law in general.  Then going on about how the FBI / DOJ 'planted' this informant.  Looking forward to them cleaning up the image when it comes to light its someone close to daddy who's flipped for self-preservation purposes.

Give me a ***** break with all the grandstanding attempts to bend over backwards for this scumbag.  Their families should all be ashamed of them.

(08-12-2022, 03:09 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Surely we would find out if the FBI actually FOUND something of substance (the documents) at his house. This is what I meant. I know we would never get to see the details of the actual classified documents. There's not even a need for that.

Got ya.  Wouldn't put you in that basket buddy.  But you know there will be a large percentage of his followers saying exactly that...  Many of them can't synthesize information at a level where this can make any sense.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - Vas Deferens - 08-12-2022, 03:45 PM