Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What are you most disappointed it 1st presason
(08-13-2022, 09:44 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Two main ones for me - Carman and Ossai. Carman in particular was quite bad. There was several occasions I saw where he was being bullied into the backfield, another one where he was put into a spin cycle by an inside stunt. According to PFF, he had a 13% pressure rate last night along with the penalty. To put that into perspective, the worst pressure rate for a guard last season was 9%.

Ossai was just quiet and uninspiring. I've been cautious with him since we have only had a small sample size and it looks like cautious is still advised.

Thad Moss SUCKS. I never thought otherwise but man is he bad.

I was wondering during the game if Ossai was even out there. He made no impact. Now I’m hearing he was in fact playing. I saw some of the other dlineman looking decent though.

Carmen has not earned a spot on the team yet. Definitely not encouraging going against backups and he’s supposed to be a starter.

The cardinals looked like a deeper/more talented team without the starters playing. I do think our starters are better than theirs though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you most disappointed it 1st presason - Bengalstripes9 - 08-13-2022, 01:28 PM