Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watson Deal- How Do Teammates Feel?
(08-20-2022, 08:28 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I’ll reiterate my initial response, since it seems to have escaped you: “Who knows?”  

Unlike you, I will not pretend to have such a confident understanding  of being in the shoes of Browns players. I have not met the guy.  I have not heard his side of the story first hand.  I have also never experienced  the priveliged lifestyle of either a Division I nor an NFL player.  These are just some of the factors that may lead them to having a different perspective than you.  

I hate to break it to you, Brad, but your perspective on the world isn’t necessarily universal.  What’s obvious to you may not be so obvious to someone with different experiences and worldviews.

So, I’ll state my original response one more time: Who Knows?  

Would they be upset by his signing?  I’d like to think so.  But, I’ve lived long enough to know that people who aren’t me don’t always see things the way I do.

The NFL, basically is telling everyone, its oK to grab women by the Pu$$y and be rewarded for it. If I were his teammate I dont think I would be too into him being the leader that a QB is supposed to be ...and if thats not there, big problems winning games.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watson Deal- How Do Teammates Feel? - kalibengal - 08-21-2022, 11:15 AM