Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you guys doing this weekend?
(12-06-2015, 04:50 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Colonoscopy in the morning, so guess what I'm doing tonight?

http://www.miamiherald.com/living/liv-columns-blogs/dave-barry/article1928847.html

Quote:The instructions for MoviPrep, clearly written by somebody with a great sense of humor, state that after you drink it, ''a loose watery bowel movement may result.'' This is kind of like saying that after you jump off your roof, you may experience contact with the ground.

MoviPrep is a nuclear laxative. I don't want to be too graphic, here, but: Have you ever seen a space shuttle launch? This is pretty much the MoviPrep experience, with you as the shuttle. There are times when you wish the commode had a seat belt. You spend several hours pretty much confined to the bathroom, spurting violently. You eliminate everything. And then, when you figure you must be totally empty, you have to drink another liter of MoviPrep, at which point, as far as I can tell, your bowels travel into the future and start eliminating food that you have not even eaten yet.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you guys doing this weekend? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 12-06-2015, 05:55 PM