Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
7 Winners & 3 Losers From Week 2 Against The Giants
I really liked what I saw of a lot of dudes.

But hard to not agree with Pally's thought of Clay Johnston, damn that dude gives his all. I don't even know how
many tackles he had... 20 or something including ST's. Stanley Morgan should of had a TD on Offense if Brandon
Allen knew how to throw a football. ADG is looking like the stud I thought. Gunter had a nice pass deflection.

Noah Spence is a winner in this game, was getting pressure a lot. Shelvin sucks cut him and grab somebody else.

Raymond Johnson looked good from what I saw.

Kendrick Pryor I want to stay here, Mike Thomas see yah.

Trent Taylor also needs to be here. We might not need to grab a vet WR for WR4 afterall. I also like Lassiter.

I am missing somebody, oh I think we are hiding Plitt for the PS and cutting Allen and keeping Browning if we are
smart. No way do you play Allen that much without playing Browning and especially Plitt at the most important
backup position imaginable behind our best player.

I see what the coaches are doing, they are testing the entire team to see how they can hold up and don't give 2
shits about a win or loss in a meaningless pre-season. Actually is pretty genius. I don't want to be like the Ravens
and hold the Preseason win record LMAO!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 7 Winners & 3 Losers From Week 2 Against The Giants - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-22-2022, 02:25 AM