Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
7 Winners & 3 Losers From Week 2 Against The Giants
I would mostly agree with Cincy Jungle's winners and losers, but here's where I differ:

Volson may have looked like the best OL out there, but that's not necessarily singing his praises. There's still quite a few things he messed up on and needs improving. He's by no means a "good" option to start at LG...yet at least.

Brandon Allen is not good. At all.
Most of the passes he was completing weren't going beyond 5 yards down the field.
Anything beyond that was inconsistent at best in regard to accuracy.

While I thought Lassiter and Pryor did ok against backups, they aren't good enough to fill in if Higgins or Chase is hurt.
And Mike Thomas is just flat out bad as an offensive player.
I really hope it doesn't come to needing any of these backup WRs to play a significant amount of offensive snaps in a game.

Allen George might hear his name called as the last DB spot on the roster this year.

Barring the Bengals keeping 5 safeties or Bates not playing, I don't think Tycen Anderson makes the roster this year.
The other Mike Thomas has outplayed him to earn the backup SS role. And Hill will be the backup FS if Bates returns.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 7 Winners & 3 Losers From Week 2 Against The Giants - ochocincos - 08-22-2022, 09:47 AM