Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
7 Winners & 3 Losers From Week 2 Against The Giants
(08-22-2022, 02:25 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am missing somebody, oh I think we are hiding Plitt for the PS and cutting Allen and keeping Browning if we are
smart. No way do you play Allen that much without playing Browning and especially Plitt at the most important
backup position imaginable behind our best player.

I see what the coaches are doing, they are testing the entire team to see how they can hold up and don't give 2
shits about a win or loss in a meaningless pre-season. Actually is pretty genius. I don't want to be like the Ravens
and hold the Preseason win record LMAO!!! Hilarious

When I watch a pre-season game, the last thing I'm concerned about is the scoreboard. Who cares? I want to watch specific players and don't care one iota about the score. 

Brandon Allen just needs to go. He can't hit his receivers at all. I was thinking "well maybe it's because he's playing with the bad receivers, then Browning and Plitt come in and start taking things downfield. To my eye test, both Browning and Plitt are playing better than Allen. They gave Allen extra reps at the start of the 2nd half to "further evaluate" him, I hope that means they are having doubts about him. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 7 Winners & 3 Losers From Week 2 Against The Giants - Sled21 - 08-22-2022, 10:08 AM