Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So you think Trump won't be elected again in 2024. Wanna bet?
(08-21-2022, 02:49 PM)BengalB Wrote: If you don't miss President Trump you're either a raging leftist with purple streaks in your hair, or you're into geriatric tyrants ruining the United States at breakneck speed.

I personally miss Trump. I miss the economy, the non nonsense, the putting us first and I especially miss his mean tweets!

If you're one of the types who believe in the Russia collusion/nuke paperwork hoax, please stop watching and reading whatever it is you're watching and reading. Instead, step away from that noise and simply ask yourself why "they" have gone to the lengths they have in order to persecute the man.

I'll give you a hint: It's not about Trump, per se, but it's more about him not being China first, his ability to speak the truth about the Soros' and Pelosi's, among other things. It's a very deep dive, but an interesting one to take if you can clear the BS you've been fed by MSNBC, CNN and The Twitter Echo Chamber of Nonsense. Start with 2000 Mules and go from there.

It's been a witch hunt for six long years. They do not have anything on the man, or he'd be arrested by now. Trump is THE MOST investigated man in history and they've got nothing. He is going to get the nom, he is going to win (some believe for a third time) and I PRAY our economy bounces back from Biden, Obama and Nancy's deliberate annihilation of it.

I'm trying to imagine what "truth" Trump ever spoke about Pelosi and Soros.

And I don't see why you say "they've got nothing" on Trump. "They" have always had plenty. But because he was president, and had the nearly full backing of his party, he has so far been able to avoid impeachment/conviction.  So the issue for years now is why Trump supporters don't seem to care much about evidence and logic.

But you have hit on something important here--the political division in the US is in large part a division in news sources. That's why people who think the election was stolen from Trump also tend to believe the Russian investigation was a "hoax" based on the Steele Dossier and the impeachment trials were "witch hunts"--never mind the evidence of guilt. That carries into current investigations in Georgia and Florida, where we have Trump on tape tampering with elections and boxes of stolen documents in his home. The facts--in Trump world AKA "MSM BS"--don't matter. 

You are inviting people to ditch the more trustworthy and accountable mainstream news sources in favor of a bubble of hard-right sources embracing conspiracies. Where can one go from 2000 Mules--except to its debunking?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/watch-the-moment-when-the-e2-80-982000-mules-e2-80-99-folks-admit-their-supposed-evidence-is-nonsense/ar-AA10JFjw
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So you think Trump won't be elected again in 2024. Wanna bet? - Dill - 08-22-2022, 12:15 PM