Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
7 Winners & 3 Losers From Week 2 Against The Giants
(08-22-2022, 08:14 PM)TheFan Wrote: That PFF grade seems really far off compared to what everyone else has been saying. I'm sure he wasn't a 80+ player but 38 for passing seems absurdly low. I'd be interested to see how they got to that grade. 

Do they split it by half at all? I didn't really watch all of the second half but thought he played fairly well in the 1st outside of about 2 plays. I wonder if he got tired in the 2nd and it brought his grade down. Maybe a conditioning problem since he played the whole game and was going against people with fresh legs and very motivated. 

I don't care what people say, but that is low big time. He played really good early, not so good when he had poor play 
around him similar to what Carman did in the first preseason game honestly. Conditioning could be a problem, he was 
out there all game pretty much. Good on the coaches preparing him for an entire game.

(08-22-2022, 08:34 PM)Joelist Wrote: PFFs pass block score makes no sense. He had two plays that went less than well on pass blocking out of 40. A 36 is low.

Yep.

(08-22-2022, 08:35 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Don't care if we lose the punter trying to win a job as much as the best kicker in Bengals histor and who should be kicking for Bengals for the next 15 years. 

But if you saw Evan's attempt at the tackle you already know his heart was not in it. 

Truth, Evan is irreplaceable. Don't want to see that again and I know everyone on the Bengals feel the same.

(08-22-2022, 08:43 PM)Go Cards Wrote: When Spain was Volson's age he had a 63 grade that season, which Volson could easily surpass by the seasons end if he already has a 60.6 in first few games. 

I think he will be good as a rookie unlike Carman. Volson seems to have everything going for him unlike Carman so far.

Everybody likes him, he is healthy going into the season, he is extremely versatile, smart and works his ass off to improve in 
anything he isn't perfect at. I think Carman is doing the same but he has been handed a much tougher hand to work with.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 7 Winners & 3 Losers From Week 2 Against The Giants - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-22-2022, 09:31 PM