Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Utah parents complained a HS athlete might be transgender after she beat daughter
(08-22-2022, 08:29 PM)Dill Wrote: Wonder how far back we can go with these investigations.

When I was a freshmen in track, I was aced out of a 5th place ribbon in the 440 at a meet in Baker, MT, by a decidedly feminine looking guy. 
That was in spring of 1966. The government needs to start reviewing his records going back at lest that far. Social justice. 

I played co ed soccer back in the day, apparently I should have spent most of my time on the pitch declaring that every female who knew a soccer ball from a hole in the ground had a penis until proven otherwise.  Thank god we've come to our senses these days. I must have looked like an idiot out there not screaming about possible penises.

We just need godly volunteers now who would rather make a thousand biological girls drop their drawers than to let a single trans kid get away with winning in a school sport. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Utah parents complained a HS athlete might be transgender after she beat daughter - Nately120 - 08-22-2022, 09:47 PM