Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about
(08-23-2022, 02:30 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Well at least my "trollish schtick" is true instead of 100% BS.

After 13 games we were out of the playoffs.  Five AFC teams had more wins than us (Chiefs, Pats, Titans, Chargers, Ravens).  The Browns had the same record as us but won the head-to-head tiebreaker.  The Colts also had the same record as us but had a better record against the AFC (6-3) than us (5-3).

And week 14 was not just important to me.  Go back and see how many times you see this phrase "We finished 6-2 not counting the Browns."

Love how you always get to define what is true or not based on your perspective instead of saying perhaps that you believe this is the case because of this...

And as far as the five teams that had more wins that the Bengals, which of them played in the AFC North?  Just one.  Titans had a cake walk.  Jags and Texans were four bye weeks on the schedule.  Pats FINALLY have to deal with at least one other good team in their division (maybe two this year).  

If you want to call their health "fluky", ok.  I guess that I could agree with, but the rest of the season was a young team figuring things out and finishing strong.  It could have been a fluke if they rolled one team and crapped the next game only to roll the next team and crap the following game, but they were VERY strong down the stretch and in the playoffs.  

That's not a fluke.  That is a young team growing and developing.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about - SHRacerX - 08-23-2022, 08:40 AM