Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about
(08-23-2022, 11:10 AM)AlphaBengal Wrote: With all due respect, Baltimore had no secondary. Big Ben had no arm, we had a last place schedule and played the worst combined pass defense rating in the league last year. So the skepticism has validity.

But I agree, the team is being slept on too much. One more year to grow, I don’t see us losing the division.

I think there’s a difference between calling it a fluke versus very fortunate. We were fortunate in injuries. But all the those things you mentioned didn’t exist in the playoffs. They didn’t exist beating KC twice in the late season and playoffs. Yes we were fortunate in winning some close games but we also earned the victories with timely plays and managing our offense to win games with McPherson.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about - Soonerpeace - 08-23-2022, 11:48 AM