Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about
(08-23-2022, 11:02 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: 1 more point I would like to add the Bills had 6 games in a weak AFC east that 1 of those 6 was in gale force winds against only other decent team in their division They also had games against Jags, Texans, Panthers, Falcons and Saints with 3rd string QB. Yet many analysts proclaimed Bills best team in the NFL that got robbed by OT yet Bengals were faced with same scenario following week and overcame.

The Bills are an interesting team. They sometimes look elite and sometimes get beat by the lowest competition.

When they are on they are nearly unstoppable. Weird how much different the Bills and the Bengals treated our 2nd Preseason 
games the complete opposite. They started all of their starters against the Broncos who did not start their starters and just went
in and destroyed the Broncos I guess to gain confidence going into the season. They are deep too unlike us, for instance I really 
like Case Keenum, that is about as good of a backup QB as you could get behind Josh Allen.

Shakir should also really help them behind Diggs and they also added OJ Howard. Their Defense was #1 overall last season I 
believe but they sure didn't look like it against the Chiefs, the same team our Defense held to 6 points in 2 second halfs in the 
biggest games of the year for us and the Chiefs when we played in the AFC Championship.

Cannot wait to see our matchup this year with the Bills and how we stack up.

It is the most anticipated game in my eyes besides maybe the Brady vs Burrow matchup.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-23-2022, 01:55 PM