Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vegas Thinks Our Offense Is Middle Of The Road!
(08-23-2022, 12:13 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I just received an email from Draft Sharks and it has Vegas setting our offense at about 16th for average points per game for the season.

It has us at 23.3 points per game, which Buffalo is in the at the top with only 27 ppg, so it's not that big of a jump.

You might need to be a member to view (I tried to copy and paste), but here's the list.

1. Bills
2. Chiefs
3. Bucs (it makes me feel good because that means Brady will have a big year and I drafted him in a fantasy league, which the run on QBs started right after my pick, so there was like 8 QBs taken before I could get Brady).

I'd bet that we finish better than 16th and I think we'll easily be top ten.

We scored 27.1 last season (which was 7th), and we've improved our offensive line, so how are we projected that low?

That is interesting.
The Bengals were 7th in the league in scoring offense, 13th in yards gained last year with a sieve of an OL.
I think it's realistic to expect probably Top 10 in both.

They seem to think the Bengals will have the 3rd biggest drop from 2021 to 2022.
I am assuming it's because of the harder teams the Bengals are expected to play this year compared to last, but the Bengals offense still should be better than last year. The offensive weapons are all basically the same, and the OL has (at least) 2 upgrades...assuming they stay healthy.

They have the terrible 2021 teams with the biggest jumps, which kinda seems like wishful thinking, to me.

We'll have to see how the season actually plays out, but I'd be disappointed if the Bengals ended up middle of the pack for offense.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vegas Thinks Our Offense Is Middle Of The Road! - ochocincos - 08-24-2022, 12:59 PM