Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
7 Winners & 3 Losers From Week 2 Against The Giants
(08-23-2022, 06:25 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Flowers PFF in pass protection is almost 20 points higher than Spain's.  I would much rather have Flowers at LG than Spain or Volson for that matter.

Same and I think the coaches must be thinking the same as we would of brought back Spain by now if they were concerned.

I could see us bringing in Flowers, but we know nothing about Spain being in shape which is usually his biggest problem.

The FO and coaches know more than we do about Spain specifically right now I am sure.

(08-23-2022, 06:36 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: you're not thinking of the built in chemistry Spain and Jonah have

That is true, still there is a reason he isn't here as at least depth and insurance.

(08-23-2022, 08:38 PM)Joelist Wrote: I trust my eyes over PFF. And a LOT of analysts that follow the Bengals (Rapein, Goodberry, Liscow and others) are saying the same thing and calling PFF into question because the scores make no sense. 

This. I know Volson didn't play great or even good but he was okay for his first start against starters on the road.

Adeniji was even better and I wanted this cut since the SB ended. Trey Hill was much better this game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 7 Winners & 3 Losers From Week 2 Against The Giants - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-24-2022, 01:00 PM