Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RUMOR - Biden to announce cancellation of student debt
(08-24-2022, 02:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I feel like there have been a number of proposed initiatives to combat or curb predatory lending and life-crippling interest rates, education and otherwise.  Methinks they tend to be labeled as government interfering with the free market, though. 

I would have said interest free loans would help but I reckon no one would want to give out a loan for nothing in return and half the time not getting the money they lent back at all.

College should be cheaper or maybe the cost of college vary by your degree. Some degrees can be worth it. The one I was going for was not one of those but I was originally planning on jumping into a graduate degree program that might have been worth it if I finished it all the way. But I quit before I got there.

Either way I think most kids should go to a 2 year college and move up from there. That’s what I did and I went to a local 4 year college and drove. Only reason I owed $25k and my brothers wife who went for 4 years and lived on campus owed $125k
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUMOR - Biden to announce cancellation of student debt - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 08-24-2022, 02:24 PM