Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about
(08-24-2022, 03:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I see it the way the rest of the NFL world sees it.

I see it the same way all of you would see it if another team had done exactly what the Bengals did last year.

When a team that hasn't won in a while gets hot and wins a few games on the final play any NFL fan would agree that it at least looks like a fluke. Especially when that team played one of the easiest schedules in the league.

The only fans who don't see it that way is the teams own fan base.

Well like I said the Bengals finished 6-2 ( minus the Cleveland game when they didn’t play the starters). You did disregarding their solid play in the last 8 games and 5 playoff teams shows your bias against Zac and his staff. No problem it’s blatantly obvious
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about - Soonerpeace - 08-24-2022, 03:43 PM