Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bills P Matt Arazia-rape lawsuit
The unfortunate reality is that most rape victims never see justice. I hope that justice is served for all of those involved in the attack on that young woman.

Reminds me of a story that was a big deal in my county's states attorney race. The challenger was calling out the 16 year incumbent for his poor record on going after perpetrators of sexual assault. There was a case where two women at one college said that they were drugged and raped by three players on another college's baseball team. They went to the police but the case was closed less than 24 hours after the report was made with zero action taken. After one of the victims kept persisting, investigators sat down with the three accused at a Chick-fil-a and then proceeded to not do anything with the case. Obviously the victim was very critical of the casual nature of the investigation. Eventually the states attorney was sending police to the woman's house to coerce and intimidate her into dropping the case and said that she could face legal action from the accused if she kept pushing the county to investigate it.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bills P Matt Arazia-rape lawsuit - pally - 08-25-2022, 07:29 PM
RE: Bills P Matt Arazia-rape lawsuit - BmorePat87 - 08-26-2022, 10:36 PM