Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about
(08-27-2022, 03:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Because it was more Mahommes screwing up and choking than our defense shutting down all of his options.  If we do the exact same thing against him next game there is a good chance he does not play as poorly.  A little film study with Reid will show him what he missed.  But a lot of people here are acting like Lou invented some new scheme that will transform how the league plays against Mahommes.  

???
And it’s that underrated defense that helped lift the Bengals to the Super Bowl that had the attention of Rams head coach Sean McVay after practice. Just really sound,” McVay said. “I think they’ve got really good players on all three levels of the defense. I think Lou does a tremendous job of being able to keep you off balance offensively but, a lot of really good football players, they tackle well, they see things as one. They play the run well, they play the pass well and they understand what offenses are trying to get done. I’d be really surprised if this wasn’t going to be an excellent defense this year and pick up right where they left off.”
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about - Soonerpeace - 08-27-2022, 04:28 PM