Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about
(08-27-2022, 04:21 PM)Leon Wrote: dont matter what you tell him buddy. hes trolling big time.

the bengals were great in the last half of that game and anyone knows that.

Guess so, you would think common sense and your eyes would eventually make you see the truth but I guess Fred 
doesn't have either or is just too stubborn in his stance to see it.

(08-27-2022, 04:30 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Fred not understanding what he’s seeing?

Sometimes I wonder if he even watches the games...

(08-27-2022, 04:33 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Good points. I think the team that will surprise a lot of people this year that’s not getting much love is Denver. They have a top 3 defense and added some nice pieces on offense. My early pick for the 2 teams in the AFC Championship is Cincy Vs Denver. We win of course ?

The Broncos will probably be the most improved team in the league this year with Russell Wilson now on that
team. I get to watch a lot of them where I live and yes their Defense is damn good especially their Secondary with
Patrick Surtain and company. Plus they have a much better OL than Seattle had been putting out there in front of 
Russell all those years. Really like Meinerz their Guard and wanted us to draft him.

The Bills started all their starters against the Broncos last week and just beat the shit out of them though, probably
cause the Broncos started their backups but it sure didn't look good lol

Will be quite the fight for that Division. I still think the Raiders and Chargers will be battling for the crown in that 
Division. Chiefs won't be near as good this season as they were last and all the other teams in the AFCW improved 
big time.

(08-27-2022, 05:01 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Was it a Fluke Burrow had highest YPA and comp%. Was it fluke our 2nd half defense was elite last 4 meaningful regular season games and post season run? Those happened more than once so not a fluke more like a trend.

No such thing as flukes IMO. Yes it is a trend and it should trend into this season for us starting with beating down Pitt.

(08-27-2022, 05:02 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: If the Oline has really improved and we stay healthy I like our chances.

Same, if the OL stays healthy I have no idea how good Burrow and Mixon will play...

Never seen the Joe's with a good OL honestly.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-27-2022, 05:35 PM