Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about
(08-28-2022, 03:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No it was not.  It was a dispute over his definition of the word "fluke".  I told him he was wrong.  That is not a personal attack.

No, I have not.  I have addressed every argument everyone has made.  What "evidence" (not personal opinion) do you claim I have "ignored"?  PLease use to quote function so I can address it if I have missed something.

No.  I pointed out three examples of troll behavior by Leon with direct quotes to support my claims.  So what is your answer?

It was a personal attack. You did not disagree; you told the dude he didn't know the definition of a word.

Troll Post:

"You don't know the definition of fluke"

Rational Post

"I disagree with your view of not a fluke"

You ignored about 85% of the points made; you just regurgitated the same pointless rhetoric. . Let's just see if we can get a answer to the crux of the dewbate:
The definition of fluke:
something, usually a good thing, that has happened as result of chance instead of skill or planning.

You've provided nothing to dispute the Bengals had a great season last year because of skill and planning. Instead, you'll come up with something senseless like "I guess they planned to be terrible in the first half of the Chiefs games".  

And then when asked: "Did Andy Reid plan to lose the games" you come up with crickets...

The Bengals went to the Super Bowl last year because of skill and planning.

But I will give you credit: You have made "someone look silly" over these last 10 pages.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about - bfine32 - 08-28-2022, 03:50 PM