Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RUMOR - Biden to announce cancellation of student debt
(08-29-2022, 04:20 AM)pally Wrote: Well according to Ted Cruz, it means that entitled baristas are going to put down their bongs to vote with mail in ballots hand delivered to them by Democrats.

It is amazing to me that Cruz thinks insulting hard working service employees is the way to go. It is not like they are sitting around doing nothing. Working in food service is bloody hard work.

My 3 nieces get loan relief. Niece 1 is a critical care nurse practitioner. She spent 80+ hours per week caring for COVID patients in the ICU. Niece #2 is a medical hospital based social worker. Niece #3 is a Trauma Air Care nurse. Her helicopter crashed last month and she badly injured her spine. She may never be able to work again. This loan relief lifts a major burden from her at a time when her future is uncertain.

Honestly younger generations can’t even drive to vote when they’re perfectly capable to I do not see them mailing in a ballot. Probably never mailed anything in their life. But I do think they will come out in force to vote in person.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUMOR - Biden to announce cancellation of student debt - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 08-29-2022, 07:45 AM