Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RUMOR - Biden to announce cancellation of student debt
(08-29-2022, 07:45 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Honestly younger generations can’t even drive to vote when they’re perfectly capable to I do not see them mailing in a ballot. Probably never mailed anything in their life. But I do think they will come out in force to vote in person.

I live in PA and I think we should just have two places to vote, Pittsburgh and Philly.  If you can't get off your ass and drive to a real city and vote then you just need to admit that you can't be bothered. 

When this country was founded people probably had to ride a buggy 100 miles to vote.  We is a lazy ass group now.

I'm being hyperbolic here, but isn't this just another one of those situations where people say that it should be harder to do something, but they really mean that it should be harder for others and/or people who aren't going to vote like you to do it?  Lordy in 2016 one of my buddies had a mom who saw a stat that said Trump would easily win if women weren't allowed to vote and she tried to convince us that women were too emotionally unstable to vote and shouldn't be allowed to.  The ends always justify the means, I guess. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUMOR - Biden to announce cancellation of student debt - Nately120 - 08-29-2022, 12:35 PM