Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about
(08-29-2022, 02:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't even know what this means.

Are you claiming the video does not show what really happened?

Are you saying Mahomes did not make bad decisions?

What exactly are you trying to say here?

Your argument is the defense had nothing to do with Patrick Mahomes bad second half. You are saying that Mahomes went from a nearly perfect first half to one of the worst second half by an in NFL history just because he started playing bad. You have repeatedly said the defense had nothing to do with this change because Kurt Warner said there was plays that could be made.

You'res so very wrong. The Defense adjusted there are tons of videos out there showing the rotating coverages and the changes from the first and second half you are ignoring all of this trying to argue the Bengals just got "lucky". 

There really isnt a point arguing because you really dont know what you are talking about. You are just repeating Kurt Warner said Mahomes did this but he should have done this but your neglecting one major question WHY did Mahomes do what he did compared to what Warner was showing after the fact.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about - Synric - 08-29-2022, 02:37 PM