Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is It Time for the Bengals to Go All In?
(08-28-2022, 10:50 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I think every team wishes it had 5 quality starters and most don;t and depth across the board behind them i don;t think any team has that.... been stated before but Oline in the NFL seems to be the position with the least amount of quality starters especially at Tackle and have the worst depth in the league... though QB backups sure look thin too.  That does not mean we will stand pat, but the quality is not good out there and at what cost especially for a starter.. as for depth changes on the roster might happen but again those players are cuts too which then lead to question marks and now they have to learn a new system in a short amount of time.

Bengals arguably have at least a solid starter at every starting offensive and defensive position except LG.

The difference though with the Bengals compared to many other teams is they have/had the cap to add one more solid guy to cover LG if neither Carman nor their Rd 4 rookie panned out by Game 1.

My hope is they'd add someone just for insurance if anything, but I can see them choosing to roll with who they have so they don't have to make any additional cuts that they may not be comfortable with.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is It Time for the Bengals to Go All In? - ochocincos - 08-29-2022, 04:37 PM