Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about
(08-29-2022, 04:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You insulted his intelligence by telling him he didn't know the definition of a word. Instead of disagreeing with his POV. It's from the troll playbook:

Semantics do not make a personal attack.  It is impossible to disagree with a person without claiming that they are wrong and you are correct.  So based on your own definition you are a troll everytime you disagree with someone.

It is not a personal attack unless you make a comment about a person's character, morals, integrity, etc. 

Like this.

(08-29-2022, 04:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You've devolved into nothing more than a troll. Now that's not a personal attack; I just disagree with the notion that you're not a troll. 

Calling me a troll is clearly a personal attack.  You just can't process the logic involved to understand this.  What makes a person a troll is not the "disagreement".   Every debate here involves a disagreement.  What makes a person a troll is the "subject of the disagreement".  In this case the subject, i.e "me being a troll" is directly related to my personality and integrity.  But "the definition of fluke" has nothing to do with anyone's character, integrity, or personality. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about - fredtoast - 08-29-2022, 07:20 PM