Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RUMOR - Biden to announce cancellation of student debt
(08-30-2022, 12:18 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: You've biased yourself so badly into OMB and GOP evil you cannot see they both work for the same people and they both suck, nor do they care about the peasants.  Open your eyes bro.

A household making up to 250k is not lower/lower middle.  That is rich.  Legitimately rich.  

If my wife and I made a combined 250k I could literally have anything I ever wanted to buy in my life.  I would be 100% debt free.  No home loan, no vehicle loans, no credit card debt, everything would be paid a year in advance.  My wife and I couldn't sniff 250k if it was the stankest green on the planet.

$250k household is considered upper, but not rich. Depending on the area you live in, $250k won't go as far as you think it will. The top 1% is considered rich, or wealthy. That is $500k+.

Now, if we are talking about a single individual making $250k, then you're pretty damn close to rich territory, with the caveat of location. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUMOR - Biden to announce cancellation of student debt - KillerGoose - 08-30-2022, 01:28 PM